DO YOURSELF A FAVOR
AND SAVE MONEY ON YOUR
AUTO INSURANCE TODAY!!
Simply fill out the form below and we will do the shopping for you.
We do not share your personal information, including your e-mail address,
with anyone other than the insurance companies we represent.
Fields marked in red are required.
Auto Insurance Quote Request
Slash Your Auto Insurance Rates!
Local Insurance Agency Aggressively Saving North Carolina Families Thousands On Their Auto Insurance.
Why do business with us?
Call today to experience the difference of Statewide Insurance!
- Save Time & Money! We do the shopping for you.
Multiple National, Regional, and Local Carriers
- One stop for all your insurance needs.
Offering Auto, Home, Motorcycle, MobileHome,
Renters/Rental Home, Commercial, Boat, RV
- Great coverage! Great rates! Great service!
- We work for YOU, not the insurance providers.
- Licensed Agents with 100+ years experience.
- Same day client coverage with Easy Monthly Payment Plans.
- Transactions offered by Phone, Fax, E-mail, Mail, and In-Office.
5718 Hwy 74 West
Indian Trail, NC 28079
Across from Lowe's
| Providing all lines of insurance including auto insurance, home insurance, motorcycle insurance, boat insurance, mobile home insurance, commercial auto insurance, and more...
Offering coverage through multiple local, regional and national carriers that specialize in auto insurance and home insurance protection.
Shedding Light On Car Insurance Savings
It can be easier than you think to put the brakes on high auto insurance rates – as an independent agency, Statewide Insurance Group, Inc. can help! We can review your policy and possibly help you find a variety of illuminating ways to save money. Here are some things you may want to consider:
• Ask us to check several companies’ rates. This is the single most important thing you can do to get the best possible rate—and we can do it for you quickly and easily. The difference between the highest and lowest rate available to you from different companies could vary by hundreds of dollars.
• Reduce or drop physical damage coverage on an older car. Depending on your car’s age and where you live, comprehensive and collision coverage may not be worth keeping. We can give you advice on whether it makes sense to reduce or drop this coverage altogether.
• Raise your deductible. According to the Insurance Information Institute, raising your deductible from $250 to $500 could reduce your collision and comprehensive cost by 15 to 30 percent. In addition, because the average driver files a collision claim only once every ten years, odds are that over the lifetime of your car, a higher deductible will save you money. We can show you how raising your deductible will lower your premium.
• Look for discounts. Many insurance companies reduce premiums for certain driver traits or car features. For example: being a homeowner for more than three years, nonsmoker, nondrinker, students with good grades, senior citizens who have taken an approved defensive driving course, people who only drive for pleasure, cars kept in garages, antilock brakes, antitheft devices, air bags, etc. Ask us to check.
• Don’t assume having your car and home insured by the same company is the best option. Because auto insurance rates vary so much from company to company, it may make sense for you to have your car and home insured by separate companies. Let’s talk about it.